Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

Update from Aunt Stacey

ViviAnne is still at the hospital. She tested positive for RSV today. I'm not sure why it did not show up yesterday, but it did today. She is still getting fevers and they will not release her until she has gone at least 24 hours with out one.

From what I understand the doctors are concerned but not alarmed. They are primarily just concerned about getting the fevers to stop and are hesitant to send her home until that happens.

Kristen said ViviAnne is doing okay, the not feeling good comes and goes. She is primarily just bored since she is not allowed to go to the playroom since she is sick. Kristen is trying to keep her occupied with movies and games.

Grammaw is helping Brent out with Cooper. He is doing fine by the way, the cut on his head is healing with no complications.

What a week for Brent and Kristen. I wish I could take all these problems away from them.

I'll update again tomorrow.

No comments: