Friday, June 5, 2009

HILARIOUS!


**This was written by Kristen last week.

ViviAnne has had a good week this week. She is still her sassy, strong willed self but she is sooo funny too. Lately it has been all about dancing and gymnastics at our house. She loves to dance and watch others dance and do her gymnastics “tricks”. I will be finding a place that offers both of these services to her if we can swing the money. I wish I could somehow explain her dance moves. Simply writing, “With one hand on her hip and the other arm out stretched she shakes her little hips and taps her foot” REALLY does not do the dance justice. It is too funny!!

And Cooper! OH MY! Today I squirted him with water while we were at Grandma’s pool and he thought it was funny. Well, then he got out of the pool and I went to squirt him again and he said, “HA HA HA, you can’t get me now!” He is so funny and SMART! With the two of them being so smart and close in age I am gonna have to really work to stay one step ahead of them. We’ll see how it goes.

I’ll up load their Mother’s Day Out pics too. They are very expressive of their personalities. Ms. ViviAnne with her “sassy, dance pose” and Mr. Cooper and his “laid back, cool guy pose” and according to the director these were not poses the photographer told them to do. Just told them to pose and something along those lines and my kids being so comfortable in front on the camera went into full on “cheeeeese” mode.

It is late and I had a good day with them today and yesterday so I am not gonna get into some of the bad things that have happened over the course of the past 3 weeks and just go to bed basking in my children’s humor and innocence. Chemo is next Friday. YUCK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kristin,

My name is Kami. I meet you at the woman lunch. It was great to meet new moms. I had never been to one before. Your kids are to cute. I will be thinking of you all. love kami
www.caringbridge.com/visit/davidkessinger