Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to 7West

Posted by Aunt Stacey

I spoke too soon yesterday. Evidently the day took a turn for the worse. ViviAnne's blood pressure sky-rocketed as well as her heart-rate.  She was also extremely agitated. Brent and Kristen took her back to the hospital last night and the Doctors decided to keep her overnight for more observation. 

From what I understand, she is okay. This could just be her body reacting to the steroids leaving her system. No need for alarm, I'm sure everything will be fine tomorrow, I just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Andy and I immediately came back in town last night when we heard. We will be here at my parents' house to help with Cooper for the rest of the week and longer if necessary.  So for all of you that are wondering if offering to help with Coop would make things easier; its okay, we've got that angle covered.

I am not sure if she will be released today or what the plan is. I will post more information as soon as I talk to Brent in the morning.


No comments: